TRANSPORT NETWORK AUSTRALIA
Important contact details: E: email@example.com
T: 1800 287 242 (8:00 am to 6:30pm NSW time) Monday to Friday.
M: Affiliate Hotline 0429 844 373 (24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
Affiliate/Subcontractor/Contractor/Operator/Driver – Terms and Conditions
All Affiliate/Subcontractor/Contractor/Operator/Driver’s will adhere to the following:
1. Have current applicable accreditation/operator certificates for the state in which you operate.
2. Are licensed to drive the particular vehicle for this booking.
3. Have current public liability insurance for at least $10Million.
4. Have current comprehensive insurance for the vehicle/s used in each booking.
5. Adhere to and promote Driver Fatigue Management Policies and Occupational Health and Welfare Policies as documented by Australian state and federal law. tnabushire.com.au does not allow, under any circumstances, any person (or entity) who does not obey these laws to perform any service for our company.
6. Do not allow opened alcohol or glass products on the bus at any time.
7. All luggage must be stored safely and securely. Provide a trailer if necessary.
8. All vehicles to be fitted with first-aid kits and fire extinguishers and be checked at regular intervals as required by law.
9. Ensure that all drivers hold Working with Children Certificates where applicable.
10. Ensure you provide the vehicle size requested eg: a 33 seater even if passenger numbers are 28. If you only have a 28 seater, include this in your notes when submitting a bid.
In the event that you/your company/company representative is required to sub-contract this booking to another company/driver/operator, you must ensure that they meet points 1 through to 10 (inclusive) above.
tnabushire.com.au does not authorise the use of any company/driver/operator/sub-contractor under any circumstances (directly or indirectly) who cannot meet the requirements above (points 1 though to 10 inclusive) and retain the right to make no payment or part payment for any services delivered whilst in breach of any of these terms and conditions. We also retain the right to seek compensation or damages from the Affiliate / Subcontractor / Contractor / Operator / Driver.
In the event that you/your company/company representative cannot deliver an agreed service, without our agreement otherwise and in writing, you will be liable for costs incurred in any necessary replacement service, including but not limited to:
11. Difference between the cost of the service as agreed and the cost of the service as supplied by the new service provider;
12. Any legal or other business costs incurred by us in finding a new service provider including solicitor fees, commissions or rebates payable to secure the new service provider; and
13. Any other costs related to the replacement of the service provider.
Affiliate/Subcontractor/Contractor/Operator – Vehicle & Driver Service Standards
To maintain our high customer service standards, we expect the following to be adhered to:
14. You ensure the vehicle is meticulously cleaned internally and externally prior to meeting our customers/passengers.
15. You arrive no less than 15 mins prior to the booking to avoid any confusion at the time of the pickup.
16. You call the passenger contact if you cannot locate them prior to the scheduled pick up time or call our office or 24 Hour Affiliate Hotline 0429 844 373 immediately.
17. You ensure that drivers are dressed in a professional manner (preferably long dress pants, collared shirt, tie and dress shoes or your company’s uniform).
18. You greet the passenger contact (noted within the booking) with a warm welcome and confirm you are picking up the correct group/person.
19. You assist passengers with their luggage and ensure it is safely and securely stored.
20. You print out (do not hand write) all signs as indicated by the group name or passenger contact (if group name is not supplied) within the booking. We usually provide an attachment.
21. You are to ensure the driver is familiar with the proposed route for each journey (refer to the link within each booking) prior to the first pick up. The route supplied within the booking confirmation should be utilised except where that route has known delays that will adversely impact the timing of the arrival at the required destination/s. Taking an alternative route is to be based on the driver using professional judgement and their experience appropriately.
22. You are to ensure that no additional passengers or members of the driver’s family are transported on the vehicle during our booking.
23. You are to ensure no business cards are provided to passengers that are not tnabushire.com.au branded.
24. You call our 24-hour Affiliate Hotline (top of page) to advise of any delays/ itinerary or vehicles changes/ additional charges or issues as soon as they arise. This must be followed up in writing within 48 hours.
25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Booking number and any extra charges within 48 hours after the completion of the job with details of each charge. We will not accept verbal arrangements of any additional charges. Failure to do this within the time frame may result in non-payment for these extra charges. These will be paid if we are able to recover the additional charges from our customer.
25. Claims for damages and or additional cleaning should be supported by photographic evidence. We may require you to provide your third party invoice for some claims.
Failure to adhere to these service standards may result in the discontinuation of our request for future services from you, and/or non-payment or part-payment for the affected service. Note that we reserve the right to rescind any job/bid and/or the price offered at any time.
These terms and conditions above, including the service standards, are subject to change. By accepting a job from tnabushire.com.au, you are agreeing to the current terms and conditions